Monday, March 21, 2011

March's book competition

At the beginning of March my reading class was doing a competition for how many books you could read in the month. My teacher said if you matched or beat how many she read she would have a special accomplishment award thingy. My teacher set her goal to 10 books and I set mine to 11 books. A few weeks later she set her goal to 7.
These are the books I've read so far:

Merlin's Mirror which is about Merlin as a kid.

Brian's Hunt, is the sequel to Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. 

The search for Shadow Man is about a mysterious project that a student does,

and finally Skeleton Man, which is about  a girl who's parents die unexpectedly and her uncle brings her to his scary home.

I am now reading The River by Gary Paulsen and I am about 90% through it.
I hope I can reach my goal!

No comments: